you can see the exact moment where it realizes how bad it fucked up
I have been sitting here giggling at this for 5 minutes straight
sleek and elegant predator right here yo
Mistakes were made.
via The Knowledge: How to Rebuild Our World from Scratch by Lewis Dartnell
An average supermarket will last a single post apocalyptic survivor about 54 years
Lets clear this out!
Yes, we are the couple from the cat pic, but that story is fake! we didnt wrote it!
Fortunately the real story is much more happy. Thats why we decided to upload a photo from our families together, our parents and our sisters! We have supportive families that love us and acept us. Is important to us that you share the real story behind this photo because is much more powerful and positive the true story, and we like to spred the positive message that everything always turn out just fine! you dont have to hide this from your family, they just need time to understand. The soon you tell them the soon you stop suffering and the aceptation process begin.
Love to all of our followers and please share the real story and the positive message that we want to spred!
Si! Somos nosotros los de la foto del gato pero esa historia no es real, nosotros no la escribimos!
Afortunadamente la historia real es mucho mas feliz. Es por eso que decidimos subir esta foto de nuestras familias juntos, nuestros padres y hermanas. Tenemos familias que nos apoyan y nos aceptan. Es importante para nosotros que compartas la historia real detrás de esa foto porque es mucho mas poderosa y positiva que la falsa, y queremos esparcir el mensaje positivo de que todo siempre termina saliendo bien! No tenes q esconderles esto a tu familia, ellos solo necesitan tiempo para entenderlo. Mientras mas rápido se los digas mas rápido vas a dejar de sufrir y el proceso de aceptación va a comenzar mas rápido.
Cariños a todos nuestros seguidores y por favor compartan la historia real y el mensaje positivo que queremos esparcir!
Reducing an out of context picture of strangers to inspiration porn is so dehumanizing.
Oh internet you are so full of dark and light I just don’t even know what to make of you sometimes!
The violence we teach our sons in teaching them to Be Men is the same that keeps us up at night worrying about our daughters.
Lines you won't find in a new series of Endeavour
- Morse: I was doing a crossword earlier and it gave me absolutely no clues as to the solution to our current case.
- Morse: What do you mean they didn't keep a diary written in Latin?
- Morse: Actually, sir, you're right. I think it is the first person we thought of who was our prime suspect for ages and really obviously guilty.
- Police: But... aren't you going to run to the top of that very pretty old building where there's obviously no escape, give a poetic speech and then fling yourself off, saving us the effort of having to actually come up with evidence to prove you guilty in court?
- Criminal: Don't be daft *drives off in fast car to airport*
- Morse: It was suicide. No, really. It actually was.
- Thursday: That's some interesting music you're playing there.
- Morse: It's hip-hop.
- Bright: Actually, Morse, that's a perfectly valid point that I have no desire to take issue with.
- Police: Do you ever get the impression that our cases would make perfect 90 minute ITV dramas, with ad time cliffhangers included?
- Anyone: Why have you just paused in the middle of a sentence?
- Anyone else: I don't know, I just had the strangest feeling that that would have been a perfect moment for a scene change or an advert for insurance / a riverboat cruise
- Morse: I met a student today
- Anyone: Who was a murderer?
- Morse: No, who asked me for directions to the library.
- Anyone: Where she was later the victim of a brutal attack.
- Morse: No.
- Morse: I have a girlfriend.
- Thursday or Strange: Oh Christ, not again. Have you gone through the check list?
- Morse: Of course I have! No previous convictions; never been a man; when interviewed under caution never once suggested that she might wish me dead and I've assigned her 24 hour protection and moved her into a safe house. All boxes ticked.
- Thursday or Strange: Thank God!
- Strange: Have you thought about moving onto men, Matey?
- Morse: What have you got today, sir?
- Thursday: We're going to issue some ASBOs
- Bright: I think just this once we can stand to bend the rules just a little, what?
- Morse to Strange: Let me buy you a pint.